Skincare is an important part of your overall health.
After all, a healthy and beautiful skin tone can boost your mood, body positivity, and mental well-being. But there are many common skin problems, and if you’re concerned about your complexion… you’re not alone.
In fact, when it comes to skin brightening there’s a wide variety of different products and substances available to help. Which may sound great, but lots of these do more harm than good!
Unlike other products, Revitol doesn’t contain dangerous ingredients to remove dark sun spots, like hydroquinone or mercury, which have links to serious side-effects .
This Revitol skin brightener review tells you everything you need-to-know about the whitening cream…
What Is Revitol Skin Brightener?
Revitol fairness cream can work wonders if you’re searching for a product to give you your glow back, or remove discoloration, sunspots, freckles, or acne scars.
After a series of applications, you’ll be left with even, radiant, and flawless skin. Result!
Here’s our list of the best features of this skin brightening formula:
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration after just two tubes
- Fades away liver spots, sun spots, freckles, and uneven skin tone
- Smooths your complexion with the power of antioxidants
- Works for all types of skin
- Works well for mothers (and other women) with melasma
- Has the ability to heal your skin without unwanted toxins or chemicals
According to several Revitol skin brightener reviews, and comments from readers, this product doesn’t dry out your skin one bit. It actually moisturizes (in addition to brightening), which sets the lightening cream apart from most other products with the same purpose.
Is Revitol Skin Brightener a Bleaching Product?
If you use a physical product to lighten dark spots of skin pigmentation then yes, you’re essentially using a skin brightening cream or other agent to bleach your skin .
Now when you see ‘bleaching’, you might automatically associate this with toxic chemicals. But Revitol is actually a skin lightening product made with natural ingredients and without chemical odors.
Who Should Use Revitol Skin Brightener?
When it comes to choosing a brightening cream for age spots, uneven pigmentation or lentigines, you have many options . We think you should choose Revitol skin brightener cream if you want to:
- Reduce melanin production and blemishes
- Enhance the appearance of dull skin
- Use natural ingredients i.e. vitamins, minerals, and herbs
Ultimately, Revitol skin brightener cream is effective for all types of skin, with no side effects.
What Are the Key Ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightener?
Revitol skin brightener cream is made of natural ingredients, free from alcohol, hydroquinone, and parabens.
But what are these plant-based ingredients and how do they affect your skin? The main components of Revitol skin brightening cream include:
- Allantoin. A non-toxic plant extract, allantoin works like other skin moisturizers and lighteners, fixing skin discoloration by attacking fungal microbes and bacteria.
- Shea butter. In addition to moisturizing, shea butter prevents skin dehydration and acts as a natural sunscreen against UV rays. It also helps wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks heal faster.
- Arbutin. Made from bearberry, Arbutin reduces dark spots on your skin such as birthmarks and acne scars. The potent antioxidant properties fight free radicals, which attack your skin’s top layer and can alter skin texture .
- Lumiskin. An antioxidant derived from chilean tree bark that fights sun damage.
- Evening primrose oil. Evening primrose oil is an ingredient that helps sooth the skin with anti-inflammatory fatty acids.
- Vitamins. Revitol skin brightening cream contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. These vitamins prevent collagen breakdown as well as the ageing of skin cells.
The brightener also contains Z whitener and grapefruit extract. Combined, vegan skin ingredients like allantoin and Arbutin, promote healthy skin while correcting uneven skin tone, sun spots, wrinkles, and acne marks.
These ingredients are similar to Zeta White cream, which makes Revitol skin brightening cream perfect for people with sensitive skin, allergies or issues with a specific skin area. Plus, the American Academy of Dermatology has proved the efficacy of these ingredients.
How Revitol Brightener Works
The ingredients in Revitol Skin Brightening Cream work together to target hyperpigmentation and age spots, and also protect your skin from future sunburn damage. Many Revitol cream reviews praise the hydrating and healing effects of this skin lightening product.
A quick search shows there are many opinions on the internet, especially from women, showing successful use of this formula for dark sunspots, ageing, and other skin issues.
Is Revitol Skin Brightener Safe to Use?
Customer reviews of Revitol skin brightening cream, by both women and men, explain that this product is not only safe to use, but has a positive effect on your complexion. The nutrients, including natural moisturizers like shea butter , work together to:
- Protect your skin (all types)
- Address liver-spots, skin discolorations and melanin deficiency
- Are safe for anyone
Revitol Skin Brightener Side Effects
Hundreds of mainstream skin lighteners have a negative effect on users’ skin. But with all of the natural ingredients, Revitol skin brightener cream has no side effects.
Of course, you should still check the label carefully to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients; if you’re sensitive to certain plants, you may experience irritation.
To avoid adverse reactions, read and follow the tube’s directions carefully and if you have medical concerns or questions, consult your doctor or physician before purchase.
The Main Benefits of Revitol Skin Brightener
The Revitol skin brightening cream reviews evidence that this product has many positive features:
- Rejuvenates and heals damaged skin
- Removes dark spots and aging signs
- Works on your face, hands, and other areas over the course of a small time-frame
- Treats uneven skin tone with natural ingredients
- Works as a moisturizer
- It’s available in tube form, not a jar and so is easier to apply
- The market formulation is safe according to dermatology guides
- The advice of doctors and other facts, knowledge and content about skin on their website helps you make a self-diagnosis for your skin care choice
- Testimonials and Revitol brightening cream reviews praise the product for its quality packaging and easy to follow information.
Cons of this whitening cream include:
- It can take a while to see results. Discoloration caused by sunlight or hormones needs significant healing time.
- It could be more effective with added vitamin D 
Like any skin lightening product, it works better for some people than others.
Of course, not all the positives review statements you see on this page happen to every person. But you can expect results in most areas. And remember, this isn’t an instant fix for skin disease; the feedback from many reviews is to give it time.
How to Use Revitol Skin Brightener
The directions for use say to apply a thin layer of the skin lightening cream to areas with dark spots. After a little while, this skin care product will treat your uneven skin tone caused by sunlight and you’ll benefit from a youthful glow.
According to the manufacturer, you should see results after using the product twice a day. But like any other skin lightening cream, this timeline varies with the nature of your blemishes.
Remember skin brightening cream requires patience . It may take weeks to see results from any natural skin lightening cream – similar to the Amaira Intimate Whitening Serum.
How Long Does Revitol Skin Brightener Last?
Some users claim it took up to two months to experience results for scarring and dark pigment, which is typical . But in any case, using multiple bottles is always suggested, to keep your skin healthy for the long-term.
Revitol Skin Brightener Reviews & Complaints by Real Customers
Overall, our research shows that people have been extremely satisfied with this treatment, commenting that:
- Even with sensitive skin, they have no discomfort with continued use
- The product corrects sunspots and restores natural color to the hands and face
- Natural plant extracts are a big advantage
- It acts as an effective sunscreen and moisturizer
Remember though, whitening cream results do vary for different individuals and skin types . No product gets 5-star ratings in every case, and this is not the story of everyone.
Skin brighteners take time to make a difference to your appearance, so to look your best it’s worth being careful when you search for treatment.
Price & Where to Buy Revitol Skin Brightener
Not all skincare products are worth the price , but we believe Revitol is.
Be aware that the Revitol skin brightener cream price depends where you buy it.
We found the best place if you want Revitol Skin Brightener Cream buy online is on their company website. You can also save cash when you buy the product in bulk volume, as you’ll get a great discount on the original price.
For example, if you want three Revitol Skin Brightener creams – you could buy online in one order, and get a whopping 3, free items.
Check the current cost on the product website and remember to account for delivery fees.
If you find the products flare any skin conditions, or you notice unusual changes you can conveniently process returns on the brand website. You should be fine, but like with anything, just make sure to read the content, pages, and ingredients before you use this stuff.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
If money factors into your skin lightening product search, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a 90-day return policy.
The terms are:
- You must send the item back within 90 days of the date of buying
- Anything opened or otherwise used items are non-refundable.
- The fees for shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- You must email business support care and get an RMA# claims reference to process your return.
How to Get Revitol Skin Brightener for Free?
You can get free treatments when you buy more than one container at a time. Buy two or more and get further rewarded for your investment with complementary products. Sometimes the company even gives a commission on referrals.
Check the company website if you have a question about their latest deals and prices. You’ll usually find there is something on offer.
Is Revitol Skin Brightener a Scam?
The truth is, unlike a lot of similar lighteners for sale, this is in no way a scam, and is unlikely to cause any health problem. In fact, the ingredients have a number of advantages backed by many scientific research studies.
Disclaimer: to avoid any problems, make sure you buy from a genuine producer of this formula and read the product information and labels on the product packaging .
Conclusion - Wrap Up
We think this skin cream should be gold rated, and it fully deserves this positive review on our site. If you need answers for a condition such as dark patches, freckles, or uneven skin, try this brightener.
The best things about it are the all-natural ingredients and the lack of side effects. As with any skin solution, you should also follow a healthy lifestyle in all fields of life for optimal results.
Our final comment here at Ashenly is that with no negative effects, this formula is worth the time it may take to work and that’s why it deserves top rating. Click the button below to get the best price available online.
 Sun et al, Characteristics of Mercury Intoxication Induced By Skin-lightening Products, retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5742931/
 Charles, Skin Bleaching, retrieved from https://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007
 Jaliman, How Are Lentigines Treated?, retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/qa/how-are-lentigines-treated
 Takebayashi, Reassessment of antioxidant activity of arbutin, retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41485536
 Shea Butter, retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1512/shea-butter
 Just A Super Useful Guide To Every Skincare Vitamin And What They Actually Do, retrieved from https://www.elle.com/uk/beauty/skin/a36063/vitamins-for-skin-what-they-do-and-how-they-work/
 Skin Lightening, retrieved from https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-procedures/skin-lightening/
 Best scar creams: For surgery, burns, acne, and more, retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/best-scar-cream#other-considerations
 Lowe, There are 5 different skin types: Which do you have? retrieved from https://www.today.com/style/5-different-skin-types-which-type-skin-do-you-have-t152786
 Sims, 10 skin-care products you’re wasting your money on, according to dermatologists, retrieved from https://www.insider.com/skin-care-products-youre-wasting-your-money-on-2018-11
 Hoffower, Fake products sold by places like Walmart or Amazon hold risks of everything from cyanide to rat droppings — here’s how to make sure what you’re buying is real, retrieved from https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-find-fake-products-online-
 Healthy lifestyle can give skin ‘golden glow’, study suggests, retrieved from https://www.itv.com/news/2020-03-11/healthy-lifestyle-can-give-skin-golden-glow-study-suggests/